Located along West Town Line Road at the corner of Dunbar Road
Elizabeth Wright and her four sons, Jesse, Barber, Gad and Nathan, arrived in this vicinity in 1811 and prepared this burial ground for their families’ final resting place. Three of the four brothers, their families and mother Elizabeth are buried in this historic family cemetery.
Descendants of the Wright family, one of Parma’s earliest and largest, can find many of their ancestors buried here.
The cemetery was restored in 1976 for the Bi Centennial. The orginal stonewall is still evident.