Parma Union Cemetery
Located in the center of the Town of Parma on the north side of East Parma Center Road.
Parma Union Cemetery was incorporated in 1852 as the official town cemetery. Some early burials from family cemeteries in the community and from the six smaller Parma cemeteries were moved there in the early years of its operation so all family members could be together in one plot.
The cemetery has been enlarged several times and is actively used at the present time for Parma and Hilton residents as well as for families from the surrounding area.
It is a great resource for individuals wanting to perform genealogical research to locate their Parma ancestors. Records have been carefully kept and the cemetery is very well maintained.