Located on Hill Road in the Town of Parma.
This is Parma’s earliest burial ground with some internments as early as 1798. The Atchinson family were Parma’s first permanent settlers in 1796 and members of this family are buried there.
In addition, other local families buried in the Atchinson Cemetery are the Leonards, Maddens, and Tennys as well as other early settlers who followed the Atchinsons to Parma.
Long neglected, this Cemetery was restored in 2008.